Returns and Refunds
We hope you are happy with your purchase but we do understand that sometimes things always aren't as expected.
Goods which are purchased which prove unsuitable may be returned for a refund, credit or exchanged if we are notified and receive the goods back in good condition within 14 days of receiving your goods (legal cooling off period)
Subject to the following conditions:
- Item/s are returned carriage paid.
- When you return an item that is unsuitable, we ask that it is unused, unaltered with all labels attached, in their original condition and packaging. We cannot accept any item that fails to meet these criteria. Please help us to help you.
- Item/s are received unused.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in a good condition.
- If you have purchased just Alloy/Steel Wheels and have fitted your own tyres, these are no longer returnable.
- We cannot accept any item/s which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your own specifications for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by a letter stating the reason for returning the item/s.
- Any returns that need to be credited back to your credit card, PayPal and any other means of payment may be liable for the bank charges we incur from the bank card company.
If you have an enquiry and would like to contact us via email please complete the form below.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 80 505 303
Mobile: +44 (0) 7397 028 416